JAMES B. HAN, DDS, MD
Dr. Han is a Board Certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who has devoted his career to providing excellent care in all aspects of his specialty practice. His expertise and clinical interests include dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, oral pathology, and orthognathic surgery. In addition to his private practice in Pleasant Hill, Dr. Han serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor at University of California, San Francisco; as an oral and maxillofacial trauma surgeon at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek; and, as an anesthesia examiner for the Dental Board of California.
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- D.D.S., University of California, San Francisco
- M.D., Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Rochester, MN)
- Certificate, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California, San Francisco
When he is not happily helping his patients, Dr. Han enjoys watching the Golden State Warriors, running outdoors with his wife, and serving in medical/dental missions. You may find him and his wife at a local park or a hiking trail with their miniature dachshund.